Thanks for joining me for another 5 fave things post!
My newsletter fam sees this first sooo get yourself signed up!
1. Listening all summer to: my ULTIMATE beach playlist- which I began curating in 2016! It's perfect to just hit shuffle and play while at the beach, there's a little something for everyone on there.
2. Eating: Better Than Noodles- I've seen these around Instagram for a while and finally found them at my local Wegmans, and now just found them on amazon for your pleasure. Really easy, super quick, and a great swap for pasta. Pro tip - make sure you rinse them well with cold water before cooking them.
3. Shopping.... FRÉ Skincare's 50% off EVERYTHING birthday sale. 1 day only, Thursday 6/25. I will be stocking up on: the Revive Me serum, Protect Me moisturizer, and Brighten Me anti-dark circles eye cream. I've been using their products every day and love. If you are new to the brand, I would recommend the 123FRÉ set - formulated for skin that sweats. (ps their shipping is FAST!)
4. All summer I'm going to have a tube of Nuun on hand. They are electrolyte tablets you drop into water for a fizzy and yummy boost. Perfect for staying hydrated through sweaty summer workouts or days at the beach.
5. Obsessed with Blender Farms pre-portioned, ready to blend smoothies. I've been ordering from them for a while and have one every day for breakfast! They are a local business and each smoothie has freeze dried fruits and veggies you just pop in your blender with some milk and you are good to go. My favorites are the triple berry and the strawberry banana.
Bonus: Hydrangeas. I love getting a bunch and putting them in my kitchen with a cute antique pitcher. It just screams summer to me!