Here’s some fitness instructor tea.
If you want to be one because:
- you're getting paid to workout
- you get a stage & audience
- you get some perks: maybe sponsorships. maybe free leggings, nutritional supplements, whatever
- free workouts
- it feels cool, like you're the best, like you’re admired by others, you think you’ll get more likes on your instagram.... etc.
You don’t deserve it.
If you want to:
- help someone change their mindset about fitness
- help someone get through a shitty day
- help someone accomplish a fitness goal
- help someone improve their mental health
- help someone feel seen, heard, valued
- help motivate someone to do something they didn't think was possible
Take that & r u n with it!
It’s not about what your studio can do for you. It’s what you can do for your clients. What value can you bring?
get the idea?