We're in the middle of the dog days of summer!
Here are 5 things I've been loving lately.
1. Literally obsessed with .... By the Sea Salt. I found this at Morning Glory Farm on our trip a few weeks ago to Martha'ss Vineyard and... we're almost out. I put this on everything.
2. Can't stop burning... HINOKI FANTÔME candle from Boy Smells. I've never smelled anything like it and I can't stop.
3. Drinking... sangria. Fruit, white wine, triple sec, rum, seltzer, prosecco ... pick a few or all of these ingredients and dump them all together in a cute pitcher and voila.
4. and 5. My APL slides and this cute exercise dress from Target's Joy Lab line (link for plus size). This dress is lightweight, has pockets, is moisture wicking... living in this now. The slides come in tons of colors and are super comfortable ... I scored mine on Poshmark and saved some $$.
6. BONUS: My favorite underwear brand Parade dropped a sweet new Neon Nights collection today. Parade is an amazing brand for many reasons, one being they are offering you 20% off your purchase using this link: https://secret.yourparade.com/mer_doty or entering code Mer_Doty at checkout.
PS I don't make any commission off of this link, it's just for you! 😘